This morning I’m teaching my Holiday Spinning class! I’ve been excited about this one for awhile. I have the door prizes all packed and set to go as you can see from the picture.
There are a ton of prizes and they all rock. I would share what they are, but some of my students read my blog, and I don’t want to give away too much. Plus I will be providing glow-in-the-dark green and red bracelets and necklaces to make things even more fun! Here is the play list for today’s spinning class (click here to go to the full profile for this ride):
- The Polar Express 3:23 Tom Hanks
- All I Want for Christmas Is You 4:01 Mariah Carey
- Run Rudolph Run 2:41 Phineas Phineas and Ferb Holiday Favorites
- Nutrocker 4:06 Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- A Mad Russian’s Christmas (Instrumental) 4:42 Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Rockin’ On Top of the World 2:35 Steven Tyler
- The Christmas Song (Holiday Remix) 4:01 Christina Aguilera
- Jingle Bells (Ricky Workout Remix @ 128BPM) 4:53
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Workout Mix) 4:43
- O Tannenbaum 5:09 Colin Bailey/Monty Budwig/Vince
- White Christmas 3:04 Bing Crosby
- Winter Wonderland / Silver Bells / White Christmas 5:31 The Carpenters
I know y’all are most likely starting to travel to other places for the holidays. With traveling and visiting with family comes a lot of food and little activity. I also know that many of you have been keeping active over the holidays, and you would like to continue working out while you are away from home. Therefore, I put together this workout that you can take anywhere with you! The only weight you use is your own body weight! Travel safely!!
- Forward to Reverse Lunge: The video using a dumbbell. This is not required for your traveling workout.
- Curtsy Lunges
- Tricep Dips side note: Use a dinning room chair that is pushed up against the wall, since you won’t be traveling with a weight bench
- Check the Exercise Term Glossary for any other exercises you may need directions for.