I reciently got the chance to interview the GoFit Gals, and ask them about their new health and fitness program they have started. I love their slogan “Eat Clean and Train Dirty,” and I so need a t-shirt with that saying on it too!!
Both PJ and Risse were beyond sweet and helpful for this interview, and I know they are the same way with all of their clients. Check these ladies out and all that they have to offer you!
1. Who is your nutrition and workout program geared towards? Those wanting to lose weight, those who are looking to maintain their weight and become stronger, or both? What can those who are looking to maintain and get stronger expect?
Our online fitness & nutrition program is geared towards anyone who is wanting to get healthy. Whether you have weight to lose, habits to change or are looking for some new clean recipes & workout ideas – this program is built for anyone! From our program you can expect short workouts, but they aren’t sissy. They’re meant to burn the most amount of calories in the least amount of time. You can also expect tasty recipes that are easy to make and will leave you full and wanting more!
2. What kind of workouts do you put together? Are they workouts you can do at home, the gym, or both?
We create a variety of workouts from strength, to HIIT and everything in between. The workouts are designed so you can do them at home (or the gym) and very little equipment is needed.
3. How much cardio and strength training do you have your program members doing each week?
We have you being active 5-6 days a week for 30-45 minutes.
4 What kind of nutrition do you focus on for your eating plans? Are there plans for vegetarians or vegans?
Our nutrition is based on food-combining, timing of day and keeping you full. It is “clean-eating” with easy to create recipes. Currently we have our regular nutrition plan but will be releasing a gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan option as well.
5. What do you want people to take away from your program?
We want them to learn that they can change their bodies and their habits. We set our programs up so anyone can be successful, you just have to give it a go and we’re here to cheer you on the whole way!
6. Right now you have your Skinny Jeans Challenge. Do you have any other free challenges planned for this year?
Yes! We run free challenges several times a year with great prizes from amazing sponsors. We do this to help keep you motivated! Our next challenge will be announced soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
7. What kind of support can those looking to sign up from your program expect?
You get full support! Consider us your personal trainer, nutritionist, and cheerleaders! We are completely accessible through all our social media accounts and e-mails because we want each one of you to succeed!
8. What are your favorite kinds of workouts?
We are both busy so we love workouts that are short but will get the job done right. We are no joke and take your health seriously.
9. What motivated you to start Go Fit Gals?
We started Go Fit Gals because of a hole in the market. We saw people trying programs but none offered a great mix of workouts and nutrition that was scientifically based, easy to follow and provides all the tools to set you up for success.
10. Who inspires you?
We are inspired by people who try their hardest and give it all they’ve got. We’re inspired by our community as they set out to take care of their bodies and change their unhealthy habits into healthy ones.
Please feel free to contact and check out the GoFit Gals at any of these locations: