Happy Valentines Day everyone! Don’t you love the quote above. It came from Body Building’s website. I think it sums up how I feel about Valentine’s day and health. Sometimes you just have to indulge and have fun!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and feeling loved. I’ll be sharing my love with others while teaching my Spinning classes today and making special goodies for my husband and son. Our playlist for Spinning today (see below) has songs about love and about how love sucks. I figured I would make everyone happy this way. Click here to view the full profile for the class I will teach.
- Forget You 3:44 Cee Lo Green
- Angel 5:08 Aerosmith
- I’m a Believer 3:03 Smash Mouth
- You Give Love a Bad Name 3:44 Bon Jovi
- I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) 7:41 Meat Loaf
- My Life Would Suck Without You 3:32 Kelly Clarkson
- More Than a Feeling 4:45 Boston
- Hot N Cold 3:40 Katy Perry
- I Will Survive 3:18 Gloria Gaynor
- I Like Your Smile 4:22
- Take Me Home Tonight 3:31 Eddie Money I
- nternational Love (feat. Chris Brown) 3:47 Pitbull
- I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You 3:26 UB40
- Glory of Love 4:21
- Kiss From A Rose 4:48 Seal
- Killing Me Softly With His Song 4:59 The Fugees
It seems that no matter what some of us will have a depressing Valentines Day, while others are having the most romantic day ever. I hope you fall into the most romantic day ever category. Sadly, these days I find it romantic if my husband unloads the dishwasher.
What is the most romantic Valentines Day you have ever had?
I found this little saying on Pinterest a few months ago, and I had to share it with you. I know it is a bit crude, but it is just too funny not to share. Plus it is very true.
Since my mind is in the gutter today, I might as well go all the way and just stick with butts. When I think of a body part to go along with Valentine’s Day I think of butts. Don’t ask me why, I just do. Chalk it up to me living in North Dakota for a few years. It really is getting to me. Therefore, today’s workout is all about getting that tight bootie!